Getting a handle on how your applications stack up performance-wise isn't always easy, straightforward, or at the top of your team's ever-growing to-do list.
Luckily, we're here to help! ecoAPM provides two types of software performance reports to help best meet the current needs of your organization.
System Performance Overview
The "Overview" report contains a high-level summary of your software system's performance.
Language and terminology are geared towards management and executives, so they can make the best decisions around the information provided.
This report is ideal if you don't know how your application's performance compares to modern standards, or if you know there are issues but don't know where to look.
The process includes:
- A meeting with both management the development team to hear their thoughts on the system's current state
- Analysis of both the running application and the code behind it
- A 2-3 page document outlining the findings, both good and bad, and possible next steps
- A meeting to discuss the report
Detailed Performance Analysis
If you're looking for more detail into how your application systems are performing, or if you know there are specific areas that need attention, our "Detail" report will give your teams the information they need to optimize your applications.
The process includes everything from the "Overview" report, plus:
- Pairing with developer team members to get a tour of the system and its code from their perspective
- Deeper analysis of the code, including debugging and profiling specific areas of interest
- Weekly updates, to ensure continued progress
- 4-6 pages (in addition to the overview) including the results of the detailed analysis, along with possible improvements
|Meet with managers||🗸||🗸|
|Meet with the team||🗸||🗸|
|Pair with developers||🗸|
|Debugging and profiling||🗸|
|Typical Turnaround||1-2 weeks||1-2 months|
Book your Performance Audit Report now by contacting ecoAPM using the email button below!